girlMemoirs

In Buenos Aires I was mostly bored to death. I tried to spike my vital signs with the occasional bout of sex and/or drugs, which never lasted of course.

I fell in love with a dyke once. I put on this orange underwear that my husband gave me and my new killer heels and took these pictures of myself while thinking of her. I absolutely burned with lust and adoration for like, months. Then she hooked up with another girl and I suffered the pains of hell. It was marvelous.

One thing I learned in coming here is how much I love the USA. Not just my friends, the whole nine yards: life, liberty etc. I guess I never knew that in all the years I lived there. Also that culture is intrinsic. I can't escape mine just like you can't escape yours. That's what I learned.




En Buenos Aires de entrada me aburrí a muerte. Luego no tanto, luego sí, luego no; cada vez por distintas razones.

Me enamoré de una mujer, estuve no sé, meses consumida por la pasión. Cuanto fuego... qué terror. Un día se cansó de besarme clandestinamente en baños por toda capital y se puso de novia con otra. Estuve en el infierno. Fue maravilloso. Esta foto me la saqué pensando en ella.

El último año se dio un loop fatal: de movidas, secuencias, conversaciones. Dejé de salir, por lo predecible que se había vuelto todo.

De la cultura no se zafa. Ni yo de la mia, ni vos de la tuya. Eso aprendí.

12 comments:

Mari Pops said...

que te queda sino son ni hombres ni mujeres Got!

good for trying

pics 'n' roll said...

Al final, siempre el infierno está encantador.
Cheers!

sonoio said...

bellísimo post!

beso

Dalva said...

que bien depilada, GoT!!! es bien argentino eso del cavado profundo, bien profundo, hasta el orto.

.M said...

.


muchas veces no entiendo tus comentarios, digo, lo que escribís.
es como si esto hubiese sido un infierno.
el infierno son los otros decía Jean Paul, pero nosotros somos ese otro para alguien más, no?

qué se yo, a veces entro en confusión cuando te leo.

de todos modos es innegable lo que una vez leí de alguno de los que te escriben: tenés las mejores piernas de blogger. :)

te mando un beso girl.
ojalá Italy te depare menos fuego y más sosiego.

.

girlontape said...

I tried eso sí Mary... i tried goddammit.

la pasión es encantadora Pix...

Sonoio: me alegro!

Dalva: ese depilado fue mitico! nunca más volví a encontrar semejante destreza

soy de una galaxia muy muy lejana .M! culturas distintas babe

conedulcorante said...

me re calienta esta foto.

no la puedo mirar mucho.

Alelí said...

si coincido la foto es hot! y la letra nevega por la clandestinidad, a quien no le prende el motor?

bueno que ahora llegue el cielito lindo!


beso beos

dj frazco said...

traduttore, traditore!!!!!!!!!wordif

girlontape said...

sip.

arabella said...

Two old Jewish men decide to leave Russia, they're moving to Israel. They go to the passport office, explain, the clerk says, so you don't like Russia.
No it's not good for us.
Good luck guys.
Three years later they're back at the passport office.
What happened, says the clerk?
We didn't like Israel.
Were do you want to go?
We're moving to New York.
They're back two years later.
You didn't like New York?!
Too much noise, too many people. We're moving to Brazil.
They'r back a year later.
Too dangerous, too poor.
So where do you want to go?
We're not sure.
The clerk picks up a map of the world.
- Pick a place!
The guys look at South America, Asia, Africa. Then they turn to the clerk.
-Do you have another globe?

I feel like the Jewish guys. Once you've moved once, nowhere is quite perfect. Maybe a seasonal migration across the continents is the only solution:: October in New York, February in the Alps, March in Thailand, April in Paris, etc.

girlontape said...

LOL Arabella i love it! and yes those nomadic genetic memories are still in us....