girl v. frenemies

This one goes out to my amigas Kat, Alexandra, LEL, Ferkis... and whoever else needs it!

You've got a lot of nerve
To say you are my friend.
When I was down you just stood there grinning.

I know the reason that you talk behind my back.
I used to run with the crowd you climbed me to get in with.

And though I know you're dissatisfied with your position and your place, don't you understand it's not my problem.

I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my Alexander McQueen boots... you'd know what a drag it is to see you!

girl paraphrasing bob

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Will you please fight all my future battles for me? complete with pictures and all. Thank you very much, that is all. Oh, and PS: you never look hotter than when you are telling someone off! I heart you!

girlontape said...

anything for you my dearest... since i'm incapable of protecting myself i'll be only too happy to protect you :))) i just looooove giving the finger thru my lens... don't you??

girlontape said...

ps. a new genre... revenge photography?

ladyracing said...

oh yeah and quote away!!!

ladyracing said...

from one glamazone to the other,boots,keep on walking!!!!

girlontape said...

these mcQueens are made for walking... and they're gonna walk all over you :)

La cámara lúcida said...

en la segunda Laika te esta agradeciendo la vida.

esta perrita merece un hogar o irse con vos girl!!!

se me estruja el corazon.

girlontape said...

viste qué cosita Paula? Laika merece toda la felicidad

Anonymous said...

An old hen with her dog and her cat

girlontape said...

like i said... look hard at the 3rd picture anonymous

ferkis said...

jajjajajajajja

me encanta, le voy a mandar la tercera a un par ajajjaja

girlontape said...

plis do.... mi gesto filantropico hacia este mundo cruella! jajajjajajjajaj

Anonymous said...

In old age, everything is sad and ridiculous ::: Bioy Casares

girlontape said...

i guess i'll find out when i get there...