the way we were...

...in New York in the 90s i.e. before peyton became an international electropop diva, christopher became a world-renowned video artist, and stef hit bottom as the infamous girlontape.

And no, it has not gone to their heads: we're still friends after all these years.

In these pictures, the terrible three prep for their weekly pilgrimage to the magical, unforgettable, majestical dance floor of the one & only DJ junior vasquez...

...who said: "When I began to DJ it was because I wanted to connect to everyone. I wanted music to bring us together and allow us to share that light that exists in all of us."

And so it goes: one house, one love. I still remember it... don't you?

4 comments:

simpática y puntual said...

qué hebillita linda de mariposita!

Bombón Asesino said...

a mi me gusta el color de uñas azul, ultima moda este otoño-invierno. lo quiero conseguir!

girlontape said...

volvió de moda? a mi me encantaba ese color para las uñas... te hablo del '98!

Bombón Asesino said...

si volvio!!! este invierno va a estar a full! yo ya ando buscando