love moves in mysterious ways

Recently I've been bitching & moaning about how much I hate Buenos Aires, which of course made me remember all the things I've loved about it.

This in turn reminded me of people & places & pictures I took... like this beautiful Swedish girl, who smiled at me in the bathroom line at Club Levitar one night three years ago.

It's finally time for me to ramble on... and much as I've cursed my decision to move here, Buenos Aires will always be special to me because it's where I was reunited with photography, my first true love.




4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hermosa forma de recordarte lo bueno que aviva y habita la ciudad. Un toque de volver atrás, estar en el ahora, y ver hacia delante de forma apreciativa.

Muy buenas fotografías.

Cariños,
Cynthi.

girlontape said...

me encanta este periodo de ir y volver en el tiempo, como decis vos Cynthia... y me alegro que te gusten estas imagenes, que había olvidado y que sin querer volví a encontrar... gracias por pasar!

Dalva said...

que lindas! que buen encuentro toilettero

girlontape said...

las toilettes. siempre una excelente locación in my experience dalva...