her readers sometimes imagine that girlontape...

• is a real person

• parties like a rockstar four times a week

• has hundreds of lovers

• is a jetsetter

• is dying to date me, i can tell by the pictures

• likes it when perfect strangers come up to her in public and say "hi!"

• is a ruthless maneater, watch out she's gonna steal your honey

• is a femme fatale forever leaving a trail of broken hearts, never her own

• needs a wo/man like me at her side, if only i could convince her

• is such a nice person, i'm sure if we met we'd so hit it off

• is a stuck-up psychobitch, can't fathom why i bother to visit this blog, plus she's so skinny & happy, omg i hate her so much

• needs me to save her soul, unfortunately she insists on ignoring me, i pray for her anyway

• knows i'm the only one who really gets her, i can tell by the way she replies to my comments

• is going to give me all her shoes

• fantasizes about me as much as i do about her

21 comments:

Tommy Barban said...

"gonna steal your honey" = "te afana el huesito"; como traductora después de VO venís vos

girlontape said...

que es VO?

Ri said...

"tiene una onda especial conmigo, me di cuenta por como me contesta los comentarios"
JAJAJA.
Me rei muchisimo.

girlontape said...

jajajaj Ri
y en la vida real: "me miró, me tiene ganas; no me miró, ME TIENE GANAS"

girlontape said...

tommy me preocupa tu comentario: thumbs up or down?

Lindsey said...

Holy cow, steppy? is this a TEST (i.e., which ones are true, which ones are false)??? Am I wrong? You are a jetsetter! xoxo, LEL!

girlontape said...

actually LEL...just a spur of the moment invention so u can practice yr spanglish

i kid you not tho...complete strangers form all these vastly insightful opinions about me based on the blog, then we get introduced somehow: "my god! you're so different from how i imagined you!"

Unknown said...

I still think many of those things are true. Not telling which :)

Mari Pops said...

. she is going to give me all her shoes,

girlontape said...

jajajaj Adolfo
QM geniaaa esa me la había olvidada jajajaja

cecisz said...

no entendés Stef... you are Bigger than life!!!!

F. said...

a mí me gusta que girlontape me diga ferkiiss

girlontape said...

girlontape, larger than my life seguro Chicaenmini jajajaj

hola Ferkissss te extrañé!! beso!!

Tommy Barban said...

VO: Victoria Ocampo (thumbs up)

Mari Pops said...

"bigger than life" guarever, but pretty soon ...barefoot :)

Calzo lo que quieras

F. said...

i never left

girlontape said...

pero quel honneur tommy...ir dsps de VO herself...

QM you asked for it...dsps no te quejes!

qué alegría ferkis :) :)

Protervo said...

tenes cara de dejar a los muchachos pidiendo agua.

girlontape said...

no pueden protervo. sólo dejo los huesitos.

Ferdinand said...

girlontape, que piensa ud. de quienes le dejan mensajes? tendría que hacer una lista con sus prejuicios también, no es verdad?

girlontape said...

mi mundo es completo querido Fer...ni pienso fantasear con perfectos desconocidos! quel delirio!