some people get by with a little understanding




FB wonders, girlontape recently reconnected with one of her loves of yesteryear. The kind that changes you, launching you on a whole new sequence of adventures

(in that case, it was the transition from uptown to downtown, activism to art, low-rent aspirations to buying real estate on Avenue C:

different sorts of self-definition, not that there is ultimately any separation, but at that age you feel it's just so important to draw those fine, non-existent lines)

and I told him "I'm heading to Berlin to reconnect with the rock n roll spirit I once knew in NY" and he said, "You are still rock n roll Stef"

which made me happy,

in the way that only the perception of someone who has known you this long can make you happy, and yeah I want MORE




3 comments:

giardigno65 said...

and more ...

julle naaiers said...

Hey got! such a beauty!
Do you remember me from Cocoliche?
Look at my pics!
XO.
Lotus

julle naaiers said...

Hey got! such a beauty!
Do you remember me from Cocoliche?
Look at my pics!
XO.
Lotus