of dogs and men


Laika: When people show you who they are, believe them.

Stef: Did you just make that up?


Laika: It's Maya Angelou, silly.


Stef: Oh - right. But, the thing is... I Love Him!


Laika: Well he doesn't love you, he only loves what you give him.


Stef: Source?


Laika: Mina, of course.


Stef: Damn, girl. You're a regular treasure trove of quotations.


Laika: I can do it in Italian too, watch. Per lui non conta quello che sei, ma soltanto cosa gli daaaaiiii....


Stef: OK I get it - I get it! ***snif***


Laika: Maledetto il sesso, che picchia così forteeeee....


Stef: For god's sake shut up before my head explodes!


Laika: The road to sex is paved with good intentions.


Stef: Who said that??


Laika: You did. Remember? Way back in '86... you were standing in the kitchen at a party in Allston and suddenly, it came to you. And Joey was standing right there with you and he laughed.


Stef: Joey...Joey! What a monster he turned out to be.


Laika: Don't they all. Wanna go for a walk? I'm sure it'll make you feel better!


Stef: I'm beat...whatever you say.


No comments: