six little things that make me happy

my bitch sister in LA tagged me in the game of name six things that make you happy, then tag six other bloggers.

i name:

• taking pictures (is my passion)

• my dog (was my birthday present from the universe)

• constant candy (is looking good)

• books (without them we're just ignorant armies clashing in the night)

• shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes (are my fetish)

• rock 'n roll (is my religion)

i tag:

marian
ferkis dearest
mary poppins
elastigirl
my bitch sister in NY
run dalva run!


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Am I allowed to say you are the "Bitchenest Bitch" EVER for accepting this tag (and answering it??))) You rock, as ever! PS: Patrick and I are talking about coming to see you soon!

girlontape said...

:) :) about time! since i've been BITCHING so long about it....

Mariana Soffer said...

Thank you stef!! you really made my day!
I do not know what to tell, just that I have a smile in my face.

Also that I liked a lot the things that you selected, I liked them because I think they are things closely related to yourself, and also related in a nice and good way.

girlontape said...

glad u like it marian...back to the good, the nice & the reality i say :)

F. said...

¡qué honoooor!

voy a pensar el mío y lo voy a postear.

¿Te veo esta noche en NO TE CONOZCO?

besazos

Lillí said...

Me gustó el cosito este.
Y sus eleeciones, salvo lo del perro.
( y nuevamente me siento un pco bruja mala...)