djs pareja are my destiny

Me rendí a la evidencia: esta dupla imbatible aparentemente me funciona de imán.
Anoche su genialísimo set vino acompañado de un cast impresionante de chicos glamourosos que llenaron la casa brandon de cabelleras indómitas, accesorios ingeniosos, fuego y alegría. Los pareja contestaron así: last night a DJ saved my life from a broken heart/last night a DJ saved my life with a song...efectivamente.

I had to give in to the evidence: apparently djs pareja are my own private magnet.
Last night's soulful set came with an impressive entourage of glamorous boys who filled casa brandon with untamed hairdos, genius accessories, and unflinching dedication to the night clubbing cause.
Our dynamic duo on the decks answered as follows: last night a DJ saved my life from a broken heart/last night a DJ saved my life with a song...and yes, it worked.

2 comments:

Pola said...

qué camperola geñal mein gott

girlontape said...

viste...??? i love it cuando los nightclubbers se ponen fashion pilas :)